5 whole Maine Lobsters
8 red bell peppers
20 Plum tomatos
1 cup tomato paste
1 red onion
2 tablespoons minced ginger
2 tablespoons minced garlic
3 bouillon cube
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 cups canola oil
4 cups of jasmine rice
8 cups of water
Micro Parsley as needed
- Puree all the ingredients up to the curry powder in a blender.
- Place all of the canola oil in a pot and put on medium high heat.
- Add the puree and cook until most of the liquid has reduced. About 30 minutes.
- Remove half of the paste and add it to a pan with jasmine rice.
- Cover with 8 cups of water and simmer until tender.
- Remove, fluff, and season with salt.
- Cut the lobster tails into pieces and remove the claws.
- Place that into the remaining sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Top the rice with the stew and garnish with parsley.