Check out some of our favorite reads on our favorite food – Maine Lobster!
Shop the First-Ever Maine Lobster Tail Bouquet Kit – This Year’s Sweetest Valentine
Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a beautiful bouquet and a romantic dinner. That’s why we’ve created the ultimate treat that brings together the best of both: the first-ever Maine Lobster Tail Bouquet! This Valentine’s Day, celebrate by treating your beloved (or yourself!) to this unique twist on a classic gift, featuring the sweetest lobster on earth for the sweetest person in your life.
Spread the love and support the hardworking men and women of this American fishery with the Maine Lobster Tail Bouquet, all harvested and shipped straight from the cold crisp waters of Maine.
Grilled, baked or boiled, these Maine tails are full of sweet, succulent flavor no matter how you decide to prepare them. Plus, take this dinnertime delicacy up a notch with accessories to style your bouquet, including skewers, festive wax paper, a burlap wrap and an original Maine Lobster Valentine tag.
Order Your Maine Lobster Tail Bouquet Kit
We’ve partnered with Hancock Gourmet and Maine Lobster Now to share the fresh taste of Maine this Valentine’s Day. Visit their sites for information on how to order:
Once your bouquet is on the way, an unforgettable Valentine’s Day is as easy as one, two, three:
1. Cook Your Maine Lobster Tails
First, prepare your Maine Lobster tails according to your preference (we recommend a classic lobster boil). Follow these steps for perfectly cooked lobster tails that are sure to be the hit of your dinner:
- Thaw your frozen tails and place a skewer through the tail meat lengthwise (this will keep the tails from curling for optimal presentation in your bouquet).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and add 3-4 tablespoons of salt (to replicate that straight from the ocean taste!)
- Add your Maine Lobster tails to the boiling water. Cook times will vary by quantity and weight – use the weights below for reference:
- 3-6 oz. cooks for 3-5 minutes.
- 6-7 ounces cooks for 5-6 minutes
- 8-10 ounces cooks for 6-8 minutes
- 10-16 ounces cooks for 8-10 minutes
- 16-20 ounces cooks for 10 minutes
- Cool your cooked lobster tails with ice or cold water