Baked Maine Lobster & Brie Dip
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups baby spinach, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cups chopped cooked lobster tail meat
- 3/4 cups Brie cheese, diced (about 7 oz)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Boil lobster tails, chop to bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Add garlic and spinach and cook for 1 –2 minutes, until spinach is just wilted. Transfer to a colander, allow to cool for 2–3 minutes and gently press to drain excess water. Cool to room temperature and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Add mozzarella, yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and cayenne to the bowl and combine with spinach garlic mix. Stir in lobster, brie, chives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer dip to a shallow ovenproof cast iron skillet with cover or dutch oven place dish on a hot grill, covered. Heat for 15–18 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from grill and let rest for 3–4 minutes.