FOR THE PICKLED VEGGIES
- 1 Cup Carrots, matchstick cut
- 1 Cup Radishes, matchstick cut
- 2 Cups White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mint, Chopped
FOR THE SANDWICH
- 4 Vietnamese-style Baguettes
- 4 Cups cooked Maine Lobster
- 1 Thai Chile Pepper, sliced or minced
- 1 Cucumber, sliced or matchstick cut
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped to taste
- To make the pickled carrot and radish mixture, cut the carrots and radish, mix together and salt heavily. After 30 minutes, drain and rinse the mixture.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the vinegar, salt, and sugar and microwave for about 2 minutes. Pour the vinegar mixture over the carrot and radish mixture and let them marinate for about an hour. Chill until ready for use.
- Next, prepare the dressing. Mix together coconut milk, fish sauce, mayo, and fresh mint in a bowl.
- Place cooked lobster in a fresh bowl, and add about half of the dressing, mixing together as you pour. The lobster should be only lightly dressed but feel free to add more sauce to your liking.
- Toast baguettes lightly on the outside, and fill each roll with cucumber, cilantro, chile peppers to your taste level, then the pickled carrot and radish mixture. Finally, layer in tons of the dressed Maine Lobster and enjoy!