HALF AN OUNCE
12 FLUID OUNCES
ROOM TEMPERATURE 4
8 MEDIUM SIZE
NORMAL OR THIN 2 OR 3 LBS
1 1/2 TEASPOON
8 – 10 FLUID OUNCES
FOR DEEP FRYING AS NEEDED
HALF A TEASPOON
1 FLUID OUNCE
4 OUNCES ( 1 STICK OF WHOLE BUTTER BROWNED IN A SAUCE PAN)
Step 1: Method
- Place bacon on a sheet pan
- Set the oven at 350 degree
- Place bacon inside the oven while oven is cold and bake for 30 minutes or until crispy
- Once crispy chop up to nice size bits not too small
Step 2: Waffles
- Sift together the flour ,sugar , baking powder , and salt into a large mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl beat together the egg yolks, milk and melted butter throw in crispy bacon bits
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk and egg mixture
- Lightly whisk the dry ingredients into the well, stirring until just combined
- Preheat waffle iron
- Whip egg whites to soft peaks and fold the egg whites into the batter in two separate steps.
- Ladle the batter onto the waffle iron after spraying it with a non stick spray. Close the top and cook until waffles are crisp
Step 3: Lobster
- Set a deep stock pot to boil with water.
- Grab you lobster tails and blanch them for a minute.
- Then take out and steep for in an ice water bath for a minute or two minutes and then remove them and cut the shell and split the tail in half.
- Grab a shallow sauté pan and at medium heat and heat up about 4 ounces of better and brown when getting slight brown squeeze the lemon and splash the fish sauce and and your capers. Incorporate all flavors and turn off.
- In a cephalon or iron pan coat it with neutral oil and heat till hot and quickly sear your lobster tail half briefly to get a nice sear on the outside.
- Once lobster is seared briefly toss them in the meunière sauce you made in the other sauce pan. Just in its hot to warming state.
Step 4: Goat cheese spread
- Grab your goat cheese stick and place it in your vita prep or robo coupe and also add you cream cheese and heavy cream and chopped parsley.
- Blend together till thick creamy consistency.
- Grab a rubber spatula and clean mixture into a piping bag.
Step 5: Asparagus frites
- Cut stems off of your asparagus and cut into halves.
- In a large stock pot boil water with salt.
- Blanch your asparagus for one minute or two
- Dunk in a ice water bath to stop cooking
- In a vita prep or bowl mix your all purpose flour milk or beer salt ,sugar,baking powder
- Heat up your deep fryer or a large stock pot with canola to 300 degrees.
- Dip blanched asparagus into batter and individually place each fully coated asparagus into the hot oil.
- Once all fried salt and pepper to desired amount
Step 6: Lemon butter dipping mayo
- Whisk together the egg yolk,lemon, garlic and Dijon mustard
- Add brown butter slowly in a steady stream while whisking
- Finish emulsification with vegetable oil or melted clarified butter to adjust consistency.