THE FACES OF THE MAINE LOBSTER FISHERY
The Maine Lobster fishery has been an emblematic part of Maine for over 150 years – driving state and local economies and empowering coastal communities. This iconic fishery extends beyond the lobstermen. It includes scientists, processors, gear makers, restaurant owners and more.
This season, we’re celebrating our Maine Characters – the men and women who have made the fishery what it is today – for enriching Maine communities and the culture with their collective effort and hard work.
CELEBRATE THE MAINE LOBSTER ROLL
ENJOY A ROLL, SUPPORT THE FISHERY
STARTING JULY 15TH
This summer, Maine is serving a special lobster roll to celebrate the people behind the best lobster in the world.
The “Celebrate the Maine Lobster Roll” is being featured on the menus of Maine businesses including:
• The Clam Shack – Kennebunk, Maine
• DiMillo’s – Portland, Maine
• High Roller – Portland, Maine
• Island Lobster Co. – Peaks Island, Maine
• Luke’s Lobster – Portland, Maine
• Portland Lobster Co. – Portland, Maine
• Union River Lobster Pot – Ellsworth, Maine
• Boat House – Kennebunkport, Maine
• Get Maine Lobster – available nationwide, online
A portion of proceeds from these rolls will go toward the Maine Lobstermen’s Community Alliance and will help protect the future of this beloved fishery.