- 6-8 1-11/4lb New Shell (in season) lobsters
- 1 stick of butter
- 10 medium potatoes
- a dollop of sour cream
- 4-5 cups fresh peas (or other fresh green in season)
- Evaporated milk (small can)
- Salt and pepper
- Cook and pick lobsters. Sauté lobster meat in fry pan with butter, until butter turns orange. Add evaporated milk to mixture.
- Cook and mash potatoes; add sour cream.
- Cook peas or seasonable greens.
- Serve mash potatoes on plate, create a “well” in each serving, ladle lobster mixture into “well”, serve with fresh greens.